Yesterday, I watched a great film named Forrest Gump. It's wonderful story, full of emotions and humor. It's about a guy named Forrest Gump, played by Tom Hanks. He is average person but does a lot of great things. Here is what we can learn from Forrest Gump. I am not going to write details since it might give away the fun while watching this film.
1) Always listen to your family and loved ones.
2) Be true to yourself. If you are not smart, accept that you are not. Move on and concentrate on your strengths.
3) When you know something, master it.
4) Give back to society and people who played some role in your success.
5) Make sure your motives are true and you will achieve whatever you are after.